Our missions : Schools
On 12 October 1934, the first girls' school opened in Châteauneuf-de-Galaure.
From the beginning, the Foyers’ schools contributed to the Work through their reliance on the charism entrusted by God to Marthe and Fr Finet. There is a deep bond between the schools and the spiritual retreats that is experienced in the Foyers de Charité through the prayer of the pupils that sustains the faith experience of the retreatants.
Today, the Foyers de Charité have a number of schools.
- Notre Dame de la Plaine school, Châteauneuf de Galaure (France)
- Secondary school and college of the Foyer of Châteauneuf-de-Galaure (France), co-educational schools;
- Saint-Bonnet-de-Galaure secondary school and college, a boys’ school that is linked to the Foyer of Châteauneuf-de-Galaure (France);
- Les Mandailles secondary school and college, a co-educational agricultural professional establishment linked to the Foyer of Châteauneuf-de-Galaure (France);
- Sainte Odile primary and secondary school, an establishment that is linked to the Foyer de Charité of Courset (France)
- Colombier Maria Mater school that is connected to the Foyer de Charité of Roquefort-les-Pins (France);
Aider les Foyers de Charité