Structure of the Foyers de Charité
The Foyers de Charité are governed by the general meeting, the Moderator Father and the International Council. The general meeting sets the general guidelines of the association. It elects the Moderator Father and the members of the International Council. The Moderator Father and the International Council oversee the life and mission of the Foyers de Charité. They ensure that operations run properly.
- The Moderator Father is currently Fr Moïse Ndione
- The International Council is made up of priests and members of the Foyers. Half of the members of the Central Council are elected at the general meeting and the other half is appointed by the Moderator Father. Everyone is appointed for a 4-year term that may be renewed once. Their mission is to implement the main guidelines of the Work.
As part of their governance responsibilities, the Moderator Father and the International Council rely on a general secretariat composed of a general secretary and the domain coordinators:
- General secretary: Thierry Coustenoble: email@example.com
- Pastoral/Mission: Diane Bodard: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources: Anne Chicoisne: email@example.com
- Administrative/Legal/Financial: Marc Lesbre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications: Rozenn Olivry: email@example.com
- Buildings/Facilities: Damien Charmetant : firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s more, a non-profit foundation provides financial support for the international development of the Foyers de Charité.
Each Foyer de Charité relies on a civil legal structure that is in keeping with the requirements of the country in which it is based.
Aider les Foyers de Charité