Tous appelés au bonheur !
- Duration of the retreat: 6 days
- Date of the retreat : from 18 Jul 2021 to 24 Jul 2021
- Preachers: Père Renaud de Kermadec
- Language of the retreat: French
- Name of the Foyer: Tressaint
Address of the Foyer:
Foyer de Charité
795 rue de l'église
22104 Tressaint - Dinan
- Phone: +33 (0)2 96 85 86 00
Why go on spiritual retreat ?
Whatever the reasons, the spiritual retreat is a breathing space in a setting that inspires inner reflection. The setting, silence and pace of the retreat give the participants the freedom to open up to themselves and to God.
A spiritual retreat is a break for the heart and the mind. It creates a breathing space for:
- Relaxing, resting and finding comfort in the middle of our very busy lives;
- Meeting with God in silence, reading his Word and rekindling the fire of our faith;
- Reflecting on the meaning of our existence, taking a step back before making important choices;
- Exploring the key questions of life and gaining a better understanding of the foundations of the Christian faith.