The Foyers de Charité are sending a delegation to participate in the WMOF (World Meeting of families), in Dublin, from 22 to 26 August 2018.
During their last general assembly in 2016, the Foyers chose ministry to children, young people and married couples as one of their key priorities, wanting to accompany families in the spirit of the « joy of love » (« Amoris Laetitia », the apostolic exhortation of Pope Francis).
The delegation comprises members of the Foyers de Charité as well as some married couples who are friends of the Foyers.
They will participate :
- In the opening of the World Meeting of Families (WMOF) on Tuesday 21 August,
- In the Congress being held at the Royal Dublin Society (Ballsbridge, Dublin 4), from Wednesday 22 to Saturday 25 August,
- In the festival of families taking place in the evening of 25 August at Croke Park Stadium,
- In the Pontifical Closing Mass at Phoenix Park on Sunday 26 August
The Foyers de Charité invite you during the World Meeting of Families to:
- Mass in French, on Tuesday 21 August, at 12:45, in the parish of Our Lady Queen of Peace, 230 Merrion Road, Dublin 4.
- A permanent presence throughout the congress in Exhibition Hall 1, at the Royal Dublin Society (Merrion Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4)
Find the Foyers at stand 34, from Wednesday to Friday.
- Prayer Vigil with Marthe Robin « For a new Pentecost of love », on Wednesday 22 August
Vigil at 19:30, in the parish of Our Lady Queen of Peace, 230 Merrion Rd, Dublin 4.
An evening of prayer and intercession to ask for and receive the gifts of the Holy Spirit for the families present, for the Church and for the World.