1 retreat found for Monseigneur Benoît Rivière
"Soyez saints comme Je suis saint" (1P 1,16) - En famille vers la sainteté !Category of the retreat: Families, Children (6-12 years), Youth (12-18 years)
Period of the retreat: August 2022
- Place of the retreat: La Flatière (France, 74)
- Preachers: Monseigneur Benoît Rivière
- Language of the retreat: French
- Duration of the retreat: 5 days
Date of the retreat :
from 16 August
to 21 August
- Open registration
Why go on spiritual retreat ?
Whatever the reasons, the spiritual retreat is a breathing space in a setting that inspires inner reflection. The setting, silence and pace of the retreat give the participants the freedom to open up to themselves and to God.
A spiritual retreat is a break for the heart and the mind. It creates a breathing space for:
- Relaxing, resting and finding comfort in the middle of our very busy lives;
- Meeting with God in silence, reading his Word and rekindling the fire of our faith;
- Reflecting on the meaning of our existence, taking a step back before making important choices;
- Exploring the key questions of life and gaining a better understanding of the foundations of the Christian faith.