Monseigneur Jean-Pierre Delville
Evêque du diocèse de Liège
- Origin of the preacher: Liège
1 retreat found for Monseigneur Jean-Pierre Delville
La foi à la lumière de Saint Joseph.Category of the retreat: Adult Style of the retreat: Retraite à thème
Period of the retreat: November 2024
- Place of the retreat: Spa - Nivezé (Belgium)
- Preachers: Monseigneur Jean-Pierre Delville
- Language of the retreat: French
- Duration of the retreat: 2 days
Date of the retreat :
from 15 November
to 17 November
- Open registration
Why go on spiritual retreat ?
Whatever the reasons, the spiritual retreat is a breathing space in a setting that inspires inner reflection. The setting, silence and pace of the retreat give the participants the freedom to open up to themselves and to God.
A spiritual retreat is a break for the heart and the mind. It creates a breathing space for:
- Relaxing, resting and finding comfort in the middle of our very busy lives;
- Meeting with God in silence, reading his Word and rekindling the fire of our faith;
- Reflecting on the meaning of our existence, taking a step back before making important choices;
- Exploring the key questions of life and gaining a better understanding of the foundations of the Christian faith.