Père Bernard Miserez
1 retreat found for Père Bernard Miserez
Prier avec les épreuves de ma vieCategory of the retreat: Adult
Period of the retreat: May 2022
- Place of the retreat: Bex (Swiss)
- Preachers: Père Bernard Miserez
- Language of the retreat: French
- Duration of the retreat: 1 day
- Date of the retreat : on 17 May
- Open registration
Why go on spiritual retreat ?
Whatever the reasons, the spiritual retreat is a breathing space in a setting that inspires inner reflection. The setting, silence and pace of the retreat give the participants the freedom to open up to themselves and to God.
A spiritual retreat is a break for the heart and the mind. It creates a breathing space for:
- Relaxing, resting and finding comfort in the middle of our very busy lives;
- Meeting with God in silence, reading his Word and rekindling the fire of our faith;
- Reflecting on the meaning of our existence, taking a step back before making important choices;
- Exploring the key questions of life and gaining a better understanding of the foundations of the Christian faith.