Père Michel Gueguen
Prêtre du diocèse de Paris. Curé à St Honoré d’Eylau (75)
- Origin of the preacher: Diocèse de Paris (75)
1 retreat found for Père Michel Gueguen
Vivre au souffle de l'Esprit Saint (Lecture des Actes des Apôtres)Category of the retreat: Adult Style of the retreat: Retraite à thème
Period of the retreat: April 2021
- Place of the retreat: Tressaint (France, 22)
- Preachers: Père Michel Gueguen
- Language of the retreat: French
- Duration of the retreat: 6 days
Date of the retreat :
from 25 April
to 01 May
- Open registration
Why go on spiritual retreat ?
Whatever the reasons, the spiritual retreat is a breathing space in a setting that inspires inner reflection. The setting, silence and pace of the retreat give the participants the freedom to open up to themselves and to God.
A spiritual retreat is a break for the heart and the mind. It creates a breathing space for:
- Relaxing, resting and finding comfort in the middle of our very busy lives;
- Meeting with God in silence, reading his Word and rekindling the fire of our faith;
- Reflecting on the meaning of our existence, taking a step back before making important choices;
- Exploring the key questions of life and gaining a better understanding of the foundations of the Christian faith.