laïc, marié, théologien et catéchiste biblique pour adultes, retraité après 34 ans d’engagements au sein de l’Église catholique en Alsace)
- Origin of the preacher: Strasbourg
0 retreat found for Philippe Le Vallois
Update of the results in progressNo retreat available
Why go on spiritual retreat ?
Whatever the reasons, the spiritual retreat is a breathing space in a setting that inspires inner reflection. The setting, silence and pace of the retreat give the participants the freedom to open up to themselves and to God.
A spiritual retreat is a break for the heart and the mind. It creates a breathing space for:
- Relaxing, resting and finding comfort in the middle of our very busy lives;
- Meeting with God in silence, reading his Word and rekindling the fire of our faith;
- Reflecting on the meaning of our existence, taking a step back before making important choices;
- Exploring the key questions of life and gaining a better understanding of the foundations of the Christian faith.