Within the framework of a skills-based sponsorship arrangement, a company can place employees at the service of the Foyers de Charité, during their work hours. This approach is central to businesses’ corporate social responsibility (CSR) policies.
Employees offer their expertise and skills for a specific duration and purpose. Such a service can give rise to a tax rebate for the business.
Skills-based sponsorship arrangements are a win-win for all the parties involved:
- the Foyers de Charité that benefit from the skills for the development of their work;
- the volunteer employees, who fulfils their desire to help with a project that gives them a sense of purpose;
- the partner company that boosts the motivation of its committed employees and demonstrates its commitment to society.
Would you like to set up a skill-based sponsorship arrangement with the Foyers de Charité? Let’s talk about it!
- Thierry Coustenoble: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marc Lesbre: email@example.com
Find out more about the conditions of skill-based sponsorship arrangements